Terms and Conditions
1 In this agreement, the following terms shall be used in the meanings specified in the following items.
(1) “Services” shall mean the entire system (including hardware and software) of the site that has the functions necessary for customers to purchase products online.
(2) "User" means a person who can purchase products using the store.
(3) "Member" means a user who has registered as a member and has been approved by the Company.
(4) "Shop" means a virtual store that sells products.
(5) "Products" shall mean goods or services sold to users through the shop.
(6) "Sales contract" means a contract for the sale of goods or a service contract between the user and the Company.
2 Unless otherwise specified in this agreement, all dates and times are in Japan time.
3 In this Agreement, the headings of each Article are for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of this Agreement.
4 References to provisions shall refer to the provisions of these Terms, unless otherwise stated.
Article 2 (Scope of Application and Changes)
1 Users shall comply with these Terms and Conditions when using the shop.
2 The individual provisions and additional provisions that are separately posted on this site shall constitute a part of this agreement. In the event of any differences between these Terms and the individual or additional provisions, the individual or additional provisions shall be effective.
3 The Company may change the Terms at any time without the user's consent. If we change this agreement, we will notify you by posting the updated agreement on this site, and the change will be effective once notification is completed.
Article 3 (Shop Function)
1 The functions of the shop that we provide to users are as follows.
(1) Function to provide information such as products sold by sellers in online catalogs.
(2) Regarding the order information of users, we will accept orders for products etc. received by our computer system that manages and operates the shop.
2 The Company shall be able to add or delete the contents of the service function at any time by notifying the user, and shall not be liable for any damage to the member caused by the addition or deletion.
3 The user shall use the shop only privately and shall not conduct business using this service.
After you have selected the product, you will need to enter the information required for ordering and delivering the product, such as the addressee and payment method. (Member registration is not required.)
When your order is completed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with the details you have entered and your order. We are not liable for any damages caused to customers due to failure to receive e-mail from our shop.